As part of the overall £899 cost of the program we have loads crammed into this 3 week action packed and life changing adventure:
- Free airport pick up and transfer to hotel
- A nights accommodation in Phnom Penh
- Coach Transport to and back from Siem Reap
- Welcome meal and Cambodian Dancing show, followed by a guided bar crawl on the infamous “Pub Street”
- Accommodation for your entire stay, with your own swimming pool, restaurant, bar and pool table!
- Transport to and back from school
- A full day tour around Siem Reap, visiting: a silk village, place of the monk, a killing fields historical site, an orchid farm, before going on a boat trip on Tonle Sap lake to see the floating villages.
- Entrance and guided tour around Angkor Wat!
- Full day visit to the waterfall
- An elephant conservation visit- get hands on with these incredible creatures while making a positive difference to their habitat and well being.
- Trip to Siem Reap’s famous Night Market
- A free Camp Cambodia t shirt
- A clear criminal background check completed by Camp Cambodia (£48.86)
- Valid Passport (with at least 6 months left)
- A basic level of English speaking
- You have to be enthusiastic, outgoing, friendly, be good with kids and ready to experience a totally new and exciting culture!
- Criminal background check
- Food & drink
- Visa ($30-$40)